May 13, 2009

Connecting to the Internet with Mindbullets

Today I was cooking porkchops with sauerkraut and I thought to myself, "I bet it's not hard to make sauerkraut by myself."

And then I tried to google search it. With my mind. Oops.

Stuff like that happens to me a lot... sometimes I'll be reading a book and glance to the corner to see what time it is, or imagine IM conversations in my head when I'm lonely... instead of imagining someone real like real crazy people do.

Someday I'm sure that won't be so crazy - in fact I'll probably be at an advantage by already trying to do it in my head.

I hope that someday I can have a chip implanted in my skull and next time I wonder how easy it is to cook something I'll just download a recipe into my head. I'll have all of the chef's knowledge at my fingert- no... all of the world's knowledge at my fingertips.


And I'll watch youtube poop in my head all day long, giggling to myself.

No comments: